The Patent Seal™
A Virtual Patent Marking System
The First Step to Enforcing Your Patent Rights is to Properly Mark and Display Your Patent Status.
- Use the Patent Seal™ to meet the Patent Marking Requirements
- Issued, Certified, and Maintained by Licensed Patent Attorneys
- Customized and Integrated into your Website
- Quick and Easy Sign Up Process
- All for Just $99/year
- As Seen In
Put the World on Legal Notice
You must mark your products with their patented status before you can collect any monetary reward from enforcing your patent rights.* Recent updates to the Patent Law now require a "virtual" patent marking to be displayed on websites, mobile apps, and software. Use the Patent Seal™ to meet the legal requirements. Learn More
Launch Investment Campaigns
Show your investors that your assets are secure, and strengthen their confidence in your business with the backing of a trusted team of licensed patent attorneys. Checkout Kickstarter Campaigns that use the Patent Seal™ !
Licensed Patent Attorney Service
Each Patent Seal™ is issued and serviced by a licensed Patent Attorney who provides:
- Monthly, On-Demand Consultations to ensure that your innovations are properly covered and protected by US Patent Law
- Customized Cease & Desist Letters and Licensing Contracts
- Same Week, Discounted Patent Filings through the SmartUp's Patent Protection Platform
Set up in 2 minutes and 7 seconds.
- Customize your Patent Seal™ to match your website, Kickstarter™ Project, app, or software design.
- Copy-Paste a customized snippet of code into your website or Kickstarter™ Project.
- You're done. When viewers click on your Patent Seal™, they will see a certificate page showing your verified patent information, thereby being placed on Legal Notice of your Patent Rights.
The First Step to Enforcing Your Patent Rights starts with the Patent Seal™.